Full program description
About: InfusED 2020 is a free virtual instructional technology conference that introduces and promotes technology-infused quality education. Instructors from all subjects and modalities are encouraged to attend.
Date: March 27, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Enrolling in this program provides access to all of the conference sessions. The conference will consist of the following sessions:
- Keynote & Session 1: Get Started - The Power of First Impressions
- Session 2: Get Aligned - Design Your Course for Alignment
- Session 3: Get Interactive - Battling Boredom
- Lunch Session: Get Competitive - Canvas Trivia with Kahoot!
- Session 4: Get Techy - No Fear Technology: Easy Tools for Your Course
- Session 5: Get Supported - The Wraparound: Inclusive Support Services
Each session can be accessed through the associated Canvas course available on your Catalog Student Dashboard. All sessions will be recorded for viewing by registered participants.
For more information and complete details for conference sessions, visit the InfusED 2020 website.
Each InfusED 2020 session will utilize a supplemental Canvas course which will be used by the participant to access overview, support, and content (including the Zoom link to join the session). Participants may elect to access the supplemental course prior to the date of the session in order to review related materials. To receive a certificate of completion and credit for attending the entire conference, please know that you MUST complete all of the requirements of each session (including the quiz at the end of each course). Instructions for accessing the supplemental course prior to the date of the session can be found here: http://bit.ly/AccessWebinarThroughCanvas